Canucks Autism Network (CAN) provides year-round sports and rec programs to individuals and families living with autism, while increasing awareness and providing training in communities across BC.
In celebration of our 10th anniversary, we are hosting the CAN Birthday Festival on Saturday, July 7, 2018, at Surrey Civic Plaza. This inclusive birthday extravaganza will feature family-friendly games, inflatables, food trucks, vendors and live entertainment throughout the day.
Visit www.canucksautism.ca/bdayfest for more details!
We Need Your Support
With an estimated 1 in 66 individuals diagnosed, there are over 16,000 children and youth living with autism in BC alone. With your support, we can help thousands of children, youth and young adults with autism make friends, gain confidence and realize limitless possibilities!
WAYS TO HELP
- Register as an Individual to raise funds for CAN
- Register as a Team to raise funds for CAN
- Made a donation to someone who has already registered
- Made a direct donation to CAN using the "DONATE" button
TOP 5 INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISERS
- Vancouver Canucks VIP Package
- Heljet Vancouver Island Trip for Four (Round trip to Victoria or Nanaimo)
- Bo Horvat signed jersey, 4 Science World passes, 4 Vancouver Aquarium passes and 2 Flyover Canada Passes
- Brock Boeser signed Vancouver Canucks signed replica hockey stick, two (2) Science World Passes & 2 Vancouver Aquarium passes
- Two (2) Science World passes & 2 Vancouver Aquarium passes
TOP 3 TEAM FUNDRAISERS
- Ten (10) Vancouver Whitecaps FC Tickets (Canadian Championship match July 25)
- Eight (8) BC Lions tickets
- Eight (8) Vancouver Canadian Tickets
INDIVIDUAL INCENTIVE PRIZE LEVELS
- $100-$199: CAN Birthday Festival t-shirt and CAN Tote bag
- $200-$499: CAN Birthday Festival t-shirt, CAN Tote bag and CAN ID wallet
- $500-$999: CAN Birthday Festival t-shirt, CAN sunglasses, CAN Tote bag, CAN ID wallet, CAN notebook and CAN baseball cap
- $1,000+: CAN Birthday Festival t-shirt, CAN sunglasses, CAN Tote bag, CAN ID wallet and CAN Hoodie